The my360plus Process & Outcomes
How it works: the basics
Step 1 Supply us with the list (having agreed GDPR and other security details)
Step 2 Organisation sends a positioning email to delegates and observers*
Step 3 Launch emails are sent that begin the process
Step 4 Reports are sent to the participant, coach or sponsor as required
Step 5 The individual takes charge of their development
Step 1: set-up
- You inform your candidates to expect a my360plus email, as part of their development
- Upon GDPR agreement, and receipt of the candidates email address, we send an email to invite them to nominate observers.
- Candidates are emailed with an initial link where they can nominate their network. They are also invited to complete their own self-score questionnaire.
Step 2: candidates choose (‘nominate’) their observers
Observers might be –
- The candidate’s manager(s), peers and direct reports.
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 or 4 peers and 3 or 5 direct reports.
- There is no upper limit on the total, though we recommend no more than 15 across all 3 categories.
- There is no additional charge for extra observers
Once this nomination is complete, each of the observers is sent a link where they can complete an online questionnaire giving feedback on the delegates ‘behaviour’ at work.
The questionnaire has 48 questions and takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete.
Step 3: keep the survey open
The survey will be open for a period of time to be agreed – we suggest 2 to 3 weeks, which allows for observers to be on holiday
During the survey period, observers will be prompted if they haven’t completed their return
Step 4: close the survey
- At the end of the survey, the digital report is made available to view online or download as a PDF report.
- We recommend that the coach introduces the participant to the report, rather than them seeing it first
Step 5: year-round development
Individual development goals
- Over the following 12 months, the participant can select a development goal – one of the 12 leadership behaviours – and set a time frame (say 4 weeks).
- There is no limit to how many times in the year the participant can use this facility, though we recommend working on no more than 6 behaviours in a year.
Feedback and Live Coaching
- Feedback sessions should be delivered by people familiar with the high-performance behaviours and the my360plus See Training, below.
- An initial feedback session could last between 1-2 hours. 1 hour for feedback, 2 hours to identify key ambitions and development goals.
- We recommend one coaching session per month for six months, to embed the leadership behaviours.
Other Set-up Processes
- Communications: We recommend the project sponsor sends a note to ‘position’ the exercise and to ensure that the delegates are expecting the invitation emails from my360plus.
- All administration, feedback and reporting is done securely online. Just sit back while the fully automated my360plus system works.
- Automatic email reminders are sent throughout the process if needed. Progress reports are produced as required.
- Once all the feedback is competed – typically 3 weeks after launch – the data is processed
- There are two options for the next – Report – step.
Either – Delegates are emailed a link to view their report or to down load a PDF copy.
Alternatively –The coach or sponsor receives the report and controls the timing of the receipt of the report to the delegate.
- PDF copies are then also sent to the sponsor, together with any requested team reports.
- As soon as we have delegate contact emails, and we have confirmation that the exercise has been positioned, we can launch the process.
- Typically it takes 3 weeks from this point for delegates to nominate their observer network, complete their self-assessment; for their observers to give their feedback and for us to process the individual and team reports.
- The individual will then drive their own development for one year.
- Reports are available as required.
Support for programme managers, participants and observers
- Video and technical support to participants and observers
- Dashboard and technical support to programme managers
- Clear, easy to understand feedback and reports
We offer three types of training – each one a blend of live learning and Elearning.
- To give feedback: in the high-performance behaviours and the my360plus tool
- For team leaders and managers: an introduction from one of our experts in high-performance behaviours
- For coaches and consultants: Mastery in Leadership Coaching: an accredited course in coaching against the high-performance behaviours.